Monday, August 13, 2007

Daddy & Mummy's Little Gem

One of the things I regret not doing was that I didn't take more of Tim's pictures during his first few weeks... I guess I was too busy adjusting to a new baby at home that I didn't see the need to take pictures... also that time, Tim slept a lot so it didn't occur to me that I should take pictures of him on a weekly basis at least I could chart/witness his growth...

So based on my past experience, I've decided to take more of Joyce's pictures whenever she's awake... hehehe...

Took these pictures yesterday... she looks wide awake... *grin*

5 comments:

fannie said...

Joyce looks a little like you? Doesn't really look very Steven from here :)

jean said...

I think Joyce looks more like you... cos she doesn't have the split image of your husband (not like Tim, he is the mirror image of Steven)!

Sweet looking young lady!

Catherine said...

Agreed with both of them. Baby tim looks more like yr hubby while Baby Joyce resembles you beautifully.

Take good care of yourself and guess you're still on confinement period :))

LZmommy said...

Ohhhh.... Joyce looks so sweet :)

I agree with the rest of the mommies, Joyce looks like you :)

Wenzel 宛仟 said...

I always like to look at newborn pics. Joyce looks so sweet. Ooooh....feels like cuddling her. :)