Monday, July 30, 2007

Tag - Four

Thanks for Tagging me LZ Mommy ! ;)

Yes, this will probably be the last tag before I go pop... hehehe...

Four jobs I have had in my life :
(wow… tough one for me, as I used to be a job-hopper…hiaks)

- Boutique Sales Assistant
- Customer Service Officer
- Secretary

- Media Planner

Four places I have lived:only 1
- Singapore (since birth till now)

Four Countries I have been to on vacation:
- U.S.A. – New York
- South Africa – Cape Town
- Australia – Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast
- Hong Kong

Four of my favorite foods:
- Sashimi

- Chilli/Pepper Crab

- Laksa

- Rojak

Four places I would rather be right now:
- Go on a holiday to a faraway place

- Enjoying the sea breeze by the seaside

- Curling up in bed to finish reading all my books

- Be in front of the TV whole day long… Coach Potato

1 comment:

LZmommy said...

Thanks for doing the tag :)