Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Quiet Days

It's been almost 2 weeks since the hospital leave started on 11th July (hospital stay inclusive)... and I've been lying on the bed so much that I feel like my back is breaking...

I've been home for so many days that I'm becoming to feel like I've lost touch with what's happening outside... wanted desperately to get out of the house for some fresh air and sunshine outdoors... but I was hit by another bout of contractions (extreme tightness on the tummy) on Sunday evening when I was out for a short while with hubby.

And now, I'm back to the routine of staying indoors... hubby wouldn't let me go out anymore :( keeping all hopes high that I'll ride through at least another 2 weeks before Joyce is ready to come into this world...
I just feel extremely blessed and very loved, that I've a wonderfully loving hubby who takes care of everything around the house including Timothy's needs... a capable maid who takes care of all the household chores plus running around Timothy and family members who takes care of my meals and various needs...leaving me to just rest and completely DO NOTHING... hmmm...

Also I'm deeply touched by the concern and care extended to me by the many blogging mummies and friends around me... ;) truly thankful for all who showed me warmth during this challenging time...

Been spending a lot of quiet time resting, catching up on reading (can catch up on all the books I've stocked up hiaks~), and be a coach potato... better savour every minute of these moments while I could... once Joyce is out... it'll be so so different...

3 comments:

fannie said...

Had not been catching up on reading and I hope u are much better already! Pauline, please take good care! :)

Leonny said...

Hi Pauline! Leonny here ... :)
Hope you're doing well, enjoying your final weeks with Joyce still inside your tummy :)

Take care...

Mama Bliss said...

Hi Fannie, thanks I'm feeling better...

Hi Leonny, yes, am about to deliver anytime now... and yeah... am savouring every minute now before Joyce is out...*grin*