Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Little Sunshine...

Nothing else matters when I'm greeted by my little sunshine boy... Timothy... each morning, as he awakes I'll be greeted by his bright sunshine smiles... ;)

Amidst all the struggles/pain/uncertainties that are lying before me... whenever I see him smiling at me, all the blues will be chased away... I thank God for placing this little sunshine boy in my life!

Due to the early contractions I'm experiencing, we've speed up the preparations to welcome Joyce into our lives... we've got all the new clothes washed (psst... I just realized how much I've accummulated for Joyce even though she's not out yet...whoops!), and have even dragged out the cot that Tim used to sleep in... and we're almost all set now...I guess, Tim, has no recollection that he used to sleep on the cot, he's getting so intrigued and curious about the cot that he's constantly wanting to climb into it... *faint*... just look at how much fun he's had in the cot this morning... oh boy!!! I hope he wouldn't fight with Joyce for the cot... kekeke

5 comments:

MoMoKo said...

tim is really big now that you put him in the cot!!!!

ian in boston said...

tim is so cute, and so happy!

keep your spirits up! Awww, you are so blessed with 2 cuties! can you imagine Joyce, having tim's beautiful eyes and smile..another princess due soon!

Wokking Mum said...

It always happen! They will think it's something new. Haha ...

Maybe he wants to sayang & sleep with mei mei. :)

Vyvy said...

what a little sunshine boy :) my ah boy ahhh very grouchy when he wakes up one. hahah so different.

Mama Bliss said...

hi momoko... yeah, indeed... tim has outgrown the cot...yet he still wants to lie in it *faint* teehehe

wah Michelle, you making me very curious about how Joyce looks like leh...hehehe

ya lor ya lor Elaine... my hubby said the same thing too... tim thinks that it's some new toy for him to play... but hopefully the novelty will wear off before joyce comes out...heh heh...

Ivy, Dec, prob haven't had enough sleep? ;P