Saturday, July 21, 2007

Joyce @ 35.5weeks...

*Fingers & Toes all crossed tight* Both Joyce and me have weathered through the 35th week of gestation now... while there were still contractions experienced over the week, but the pain subsided quickly as well...although I still feel the tightening of the tummy every now and then.

We visited Dr Lui this morning, and he said I'm doing well but still need to take extreme caution at this critical period. I've lost 1 kg (I've altogether put on 12kg), while Joyce is now at 2.521kg.

Hubby didn't allow me to move around in public places... hence I was sent back home immediately after the visit to Dr Lui's :( I've been home all week since I got back from hospital last Saturday... this is 'painful'...

Anyways, after I've got back home and was lying on the bed, Joyce, was sending 'ripples' on my tummy again... managed to grab the camera this time... it's not very obvious though... but this little lady was having hiccups and moving very actively in my tummy at the same time... watch it for yourself...

5 comments:

LZmommy said...

Oh! I saw the movements! Little Joyce is very active! :)

Mama Bliss said...

heh heh... ya lor super active that I can't get any good sleep at all... and she hiccups a lot now too... *faint*... teehehe

AP said...

I saw the moments as well..reminds me of pregnancy days. Cute!

Rest well and hv a good delivery in weeks to come. 1 week more to full term. :)

fannie said...

reminds me of those preggy days!

Vyvy said...

hey quite obvious! she is dancing ballet in there!