Saturday, June 30, 2007

YAAY!!! It's the Weekend (Again)

This week has been an extremely busy week for me (at work)... time just dashed past that before I knew it, it's Saturday again!!! hehe... woke up asking hubby what day today was... yeah...t'was that fast that it seemed to be a complete blur to me... hiaks!~

Nevertheless, weekend has always been the time I look forward to... where I could enjoy the company of my loving hubby and my adorable son, Timothy... while it can get tiring running around Tim... but it's worth the effort...

We started the day with the most dreadful task... YES... sending Tim for his haircut (again).... ARRGGHHH... as usual... no amount of distractions (no, not even Barney, not even balloons, not even candies, not even stickers, not even toys) could stop him...this time, he's added screaming in his cries... he's struggling more and waving his hands all over the place...whaooo... you get the picture...
We put Tim on the kiddy ride for the first time (just sat in it without the ride actually)... he loved the boat more than Barney... heh heh... took a quick snapshot of Tim & daddy...
After the traumatic experience of haircut, we brought Tim to the supermarket... I guess he was extremely 'stimulated' by the environment that he was completely deadbeat while we were on our way home... to which he slept for 2.5hrs flat... (PHEW)...
A sudden craze came into me after reading the latest issue of Mother & Baby magazine...I decided to make Tim a nice Shepherd's Pie... it was painstaking cos the amount of time put into it was no joke...all that chopping, stir frying and baking... but our dear son only took a teeny weeny portion of it *FAINT*... but thank goodness... hubby supported me by finishing most of it teehehe.... ;) I thought it was rather tasty... wonder why Tim didn't fancy it... sigh...the things mums would do for the little ones...

*******************************
I was pleasantly surprised to receive a gift voucher from ThinkFamily.com... and I really thank them for being so generous and sweet... to have sent me a basket of flowers few weeks ago and now a thank you card + an Ikea voucher... *sigh of contentment*...

Blogging has been my interest but didn't know that I could contribute much through my blogging of daily ranting and ramblings... to support MCYS ;) I'm just really grateful to be of help...

*******************************
Last week, we bought Tim a simple toy... it was only $2.95... cheap and good... and he was having so much fun playing it all afternoon last weekend... well, that goes to show that fun toys don't have to be expensive... sometimes, the simpler it is the better...

No comments: