Friday, June 08, 2007

PerspireX

Advertorial -

Meant to blog about this a while ago... but keep forgetting...

I was first introduced to PerspireX about 2 years ago... that time, I was told that this product was very effective... but I didn't have a chance to try it cos you see, I don't think I have BO (or do I? that I wasn't told? you know, how you'll be the last person to find out that you've got a BO problem right?)... but please let me know if you do find that I have a BO problem yah... I can then use PerspireX on myself teehehe...

Anyways, I have finally got the opportunity to test the effectiveness of this product recently... it's not a glamourous thing, so in order to protect the 'innocent' I shan't mention names, neither am I going to say who this person is... anyhow, it's someone we come in contact with day-in, day-out... lets just call this person, Y.

I am especially sensitive to smell (especially now that I am preggy)... so to spare myself from feeling nauseous and for the benefit of the family members in terms of hygiene, I've decided to get PerspireX for Y.

After just two application, the smell from Y just vanished COMPLETELY! I couldn't believe the effectiveness of the product and even double checked with Y to see if the product has been used regularly... it's AMAZING...

While this product is a little pricy (I paid $19 for it), it can last up to 3 months with 2-3 times usage per week... so technically it's quite cost efficient.

Please don't be mistaken that I'm paid to blog about this... just wish to share something good I've come across... ;)

To learn more about PerspireX you may want to check out PerspireX. You can find this product in all Watsons and Guardian Stores...
This is how the product looks like... there's also a PerspireX footcare product as well...

2 comments:

Wokking Mum said...

Wah, really so effective ah?! I'm going to introduce this to a someone liao. Thanks!

Mama Bliss said...

yeah Elaine... I was skeptical initially... but after Y used it I was amazed by how fast the product reacted... it was within a week the smell just went away completely... it's been almost 3 wks now, I haven't smell anything from Y... teehehe thank goodness for such effective products ;)