Saturday, June 23, 2007

Developments of Little Joyce...

It's been a while since I last updated about Joyce... so what's been happening?

She's busy growing now... after watching the preview of "In The Womb", I roughly have an idea what's happening to little Joyce... after the 30th week, this little miracle is very busy packing up on the kilos... most of her internal organs (except her lungs) and her senses are fully developed already... so her job now?... is to grow till I meet her face-to-face...

I'm now pacing into the 32nd week of pregnancy... and I am REALLY feeling VERY PREGNANT... my tummy is not only bigger but am feeling much heavier... and I tend to go out of breath if I walk too much or squat up and down to pick up Tim's toys... been visiting the washroom more than usual within an hour... can't seem to hold my bladder well... water retention is kicking in on my feet too... but I'm grateful, this only happened during the last trimester this time unlike during Tim's time... I was already experiencing out of breath, severe water retention even in my second trimester...

Have been wanting to video Joyce's vigorous movements in my tummy... but it's always so spontaneous that I didn't make it on time to get the camera before the movements stopped... she's one ACTIVE baby... almost move every other hour of the day...especially when I'm in bed...or seated quietly at my desk... I could literally see ripples on the surface of my tummy...gosh... her 'kung-fu' kicks can make me jump sometimes... I wonder what she's doing in my tummy sometimes... somersaulting? twist dancing? kick-boxing? oh my, I shudder at the thought of running after two active kids... *faint*

3 comments:

fannie said...

Pauline, u will also be happily shopping for the 2 kids :) I believe so...keke

Mama Bliss said...

muahaha yeah...that's the positive side I should focus on right? kekeke I can imagine Steven's worried face now... ;P

jean said...

Hey Pauline, i'm glad to know things are well with Joyce and you... yes like what Fannie said, you will be busy getting stuff for her and tim :)