Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What's in the Shopping Bag???

Ooooh... it's going on to June now!!! Another 2 months... I could hold my little princess in my arms!!! Before I could even see how my little one looks like, I've done my fair bit of prep work in receiving her... hiaks~

I guess, this exercise is more to satisfy my need to SHOP!!! (Born Shopaholic, whoops!)... I've been on a shopping 'expedition' for Joyce and it's getting fun as the thought of her donning those cutesy little things... oooh... I simply can't wait....Who could ever resist, all the cutesy pink-pink-frilly-frilly stuff right?... *blink innocently* Not me, certainly... teehehe...

5 comments:

Fannie said...

I can't resist too! Now the probs of having girls, more shopping ecpedition for the mommy!

Jan said...

so girly.....tonight am going back to dig up all RayAnne's old baby girly clothes to see again.....heehee

Wokking Mum said...

Hahaha ... very soon you will be into hair accessories liao! hehehe!

Vyvy said...

soo nice....... baby girl...........

Vyvy said...

ohh by the way i tagged u