Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I've been tagged (again)

This is a long over-due tagged... been tagged by Irene (Wenzel's mummy) on this... so here goes...this tagging thing is really getting fun... one perfect way to know a fellow blogging mummy better, I'm loving it!!!

Layer One: On The Outside
Name : Pauline
Birth Date : 24th march
Current status : Blissfully Married
Eye Colour : Dark Brown
Hair Colour : Black
Righty or Lefty : Only Right

Layer Two : On The Inside
Your Heritage : Hakka
Your Fears : Not being a good mother and wife
Your Weakness : Shopping
Your Perfect Pizza : Hawaiian Pizza with loads of ham and pineapple (yum!!!)

Layer Three : Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First thing when I wake up : Oh it’s another day
Your Bedtime : 10pm+
Your Most Missed Memory : Holiday-ing overseas

Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Not a softdrink person
McDonald's or Burger King : Burger King
Single or Group Dates : Way past that stage already
Adidas or Nike : Adidas (not for political reason only hor)
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate
Cappucino or Coffee : Not a coffee person either

Layer Five : Do You..
Smoke : EEWWWWW, I prefer to have fresh breath
Curse: kekeke who hasn’t right
Take a shower : yeah of course
Have a crush : School days…
Think you've been in love: Oh of course, am in love everyday (don’t have to think)
Go to school : ever been… thank goodness don’t have to go now
Want to get married : err… strange question
Believe in yourself : ermm yes, I guess
Think you're a health freak : no lah

Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank alcohol : no lah, haven't had alcohol for a long time
Gone to the mall : ermm ya during lunch on weekdays… but do more grocery shopping these days (feel like an aunty liao)
Been on stage : nope
Eaten sushi : haven’t had that for a while due to my pregnancy [*slurp* missed jap food
:( ]
Dyed your hair : no… the last time I had a hair dyed was 3 yrs ago…

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : I not that kinky leh
Changed Who You Were To Fit In :???

Layer Eight : Age
You're Hoping To Be Married : ermm before I was married, I hoped to be married before 30 (but I only met my prince charming when I was 32)

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour : Brown
Best Hair Colour : Natural hair colour
Short Hair or Long Hair : both lah (was with short hair the first 20+ yrs of my life)

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : going through this tag
1 Hour Ago : had breakfast, did my morning devotion and snooping on other people’s blogs
4.5 Hours Ago : in Slumber land
1 Month Ago : aiyo don’t test a pregnant woman’s memory leh
1 Year Ago: hmmm… back to work after maternity leave

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : shopping, cooking and reading
I Feel : contented and blissful with my life now
I Hate : inconsiderate people
I Hide : goods from impulsive shopping from hubby teehehe
I Need : time and money management skills

No comments: