Monday, April 09, 2007

10 Reasons for Marrying Steven...

OhOhOh! I’ve been tagged again… this time by Andrea(mummy of Jun Ray)…

Hmm…lets see… 10 Reasons Why I Marry Steven…wow that’s a toughie cos there’s definitely more than 100 Reasons why I chose to marry Steven…teehehe…

1) He is a man who has God in his heart, life and ways…
2) I was bowled over by the depth of his bible knowledge (I was completely impressed)
3) His ways define unconditional love (ooh I feel so loved)
4) He impressed me by his guitar skills (he serenade me on our first date)
5) He is gentle and thoughtful in his speech, ways and manners
6) He is a filial son
7) He is intellectual
8) We share common interest in music (we both love bosanova and naturally Christian songs)
9) We share the common vision in life – ie. to lead a simple & meaningful/purposeful life
10) He is cheeky and funny in his own ways…

Ultimately, I believe, our union was by the works of God... as we met at a course conducted by the Church...that time we were both at the same phase of life... we were just made to meet at the right place, at the right time... with the right mindset by the Orchestrator and our Creator - God ;)

2 comments:

jean said...

So romantic the 2 of u :)

Praise the LORD!

MoMoKo said...

same as what i think. sharing common vision in life is very important!!!