Monday, March 26, 2007

Very Eventful Weekend...

T'was my 34th Birthday!!!

It's yet another year added to me being alive in this world... hopefully, I'll be a year wiser?!? Nothing thrilling about the birthday though...no big birthday bash (haven't had that in years)... I still lavish at the attention and love of the people closest to me during this day of the year... other than that it's just another day... oh well... nothing significant to shout about, really...
Loving hubby, as he always is, bought me dinner and got two tickets for us to watch the Phantom of the Opera!!! YAAY!!! Can't ask for more, as it's a musical I've wanted to watch years ago (when they first came to Singapore then)...but never had the opportunity to... I simply LOVE it!!! The performance, the setting, the cast, the choreography, the music EVERYTHING, was SPECTACULAR!!! I was simply bowled over many times...teehehe...

Oooh thank you darling!!! You're the BEST!!! *muaks*

T'was QiQi's Full Month's Celebration

WOW!!! I must be getting older, time just waits for no one... little Princess QiQi has just turned one-month old...and it was celebrated on the same day as my birthday!!! So it's double celebration for our family... how timely.... teehehe...
And just look at how busy our Timothy was... he's one minute crawling here and next minute crawling there... climbing up the baby cot, attempting to join QiQi in her bed *faint*... unbelievably energetic he was that day... even hubby went flat out running around him hiaks!~

T'was Family Gathering Time at Mum's

Oh! After one whole month, we finally have my sis-in-law, join us for lunch at mum's place yesterday... so it's yet another day of family warmth...
The 'star' has always been Tim at mum's place...so look at how busy he's kept his Gong-gong that day... *grin*

7 comments:

Wenzel 宛仟 said...

Happy Birthday Pauline!!!

May u be blissful always and happiness be with u thru-out ur life :)

jean said...

Blessed Birthday to You, Pauline!

IMMomsDaughter said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

LZmommy said...

Happy Belated birthday to you :)

Mama Bliss said...

THANK YOU, blogging mummies... I feel so loved.... ooooh.... ;)

kelly said...

Happy belated birthday to you!:)

fannie said...

Phantom of the Opera!!! I will only be able to catch it May tho'...my gal pal can only make it in May...Brian don't appreciate such musicals anyway :)

You had a very fulfilling weekend ya? And Happy belated!!!