Monday, March 05, 2007

A Trot to the Globetrotters

Last Saturday, we trotted down to Globetrotters for my very first blog outing with some 5 blogging mummies…(Jean, Ivy, Fannie, mummy of the 2 lovely Rays, mummy of Sara) *smile*… how interesting… when the waitress of the restaurant learnt about our blogging outing, she immediately exclaimed “this is so COOL!!!”… yes, I think so too… hiaks~

Cos I’ve met a bunch of very cool blogging mummies and their cute little biddy ones and of course their spouses… it’s a fun way to know new people who are at the same phase of life as we are…

I’ve great fun chatting with the rest of the mummies who are also keen in Homeschooling… like-minded people you see… ;)

Alas, May, couldn’t be there… hopefully, the next time she could join us too… now I can’t wait till the next outing…

A huge big thanks to Jean, for making the effort to co-ordinate and organize this outing… *BIG BOW*…

Here are some collages of the day…

4 comments:

Vyvy said...

The moment we see Tim, we goes :" ahhh we recognize that little baby!" though we've never met him.

Tim really resemebles the dad!. Nice meeting you. See you again!

jean said...

Finally can see now! Yea I also lookout for Tim that day.... hehe... glad that you can make it and join us!

Fannie said...

now, we are all waiting for this post...hehe :)

we all recognise the kids! Like when I saw Jan and her Rays, I met Leng Leng before this outing...and Tim, yes, I recognise him too! :) We are COOL mommies :)

Jan said...

I hope everyone had a great time, I did....now I can't wait for the next outing....

Thanks for posting this!