Friday, March 30, 2007

Romancing the Sun...

As I browse through our wedding photos, I just can't help but reminsce at how wonderful our photoshoot cum holiday was in Cape Town, South Africa...

Cape Town is simply BEAUTIFUL...the scenery's simply breath taking... it's indeed a place where we could see many wonders of God's creative work... we stayed in a guest house facing the ocean... we woke up breathing in fresh cool air everyday...

That time, it was September, early spring in the southern hemisphere... under the weather condition of below 10 degrees celcius, I was just clad in my wedding gown, posing for the thousands of pictures the photographers have taken of us... I didn't imagine I could beat the weather cos I've always been very bad with natural cold condition... come to think of it, don't know how that 10-days were with me constantly in my wedding gown... teehehe... nevermind lah, it was a wonderfully memorable trip for the both of us...

Here are some of the pictures for you to admire the scenery... (disclaimer: these aren't the pix taken by the photographer, it was from the private collection of the make-up artist)...

2 comments:

Vyvy said...

wah your wedding pics must have cost you a bomb! anyway the photos are nice! so romantic hor?!

Mama Bliss said...

arlow Ivy, no lah the trip wasn't expensive...cos t'was a special deal.. we didn't fly the photographers there, it was the photographers who flew us there... we were just 'models' to their portfolio... but we do have to pay for the trip, food and accommodation at 50% cost ;)

Yes it was really a fabulously ROMANTIC experience cos Cape Town is really BEAUTIFUL (for the lack of a better word)... teehehe