Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Music When I was 18?

I've been tagged by Momoko and Ivy on this...

Go to PopCulture site.
Pick the year you turn 18 years old.
Get yourself nostalgic over the songs that year.
Write something about how those songs afffected you.
Pass it on to five more friends.

1. Unforgettable - Natking Cole & Natalie Cole
2. Everything I do, I do it for you
3. Where does my heart beat now
4. Michael Bolton
5. Mariah Carey

Was my first encounter with jazz... fell in love with song no. 1, was very well mixed and it blends perfectly the father and daughter supposed duet... left a deep impression on me...

As for the rest, they are pop songs I hear over and over and over again on the radio... especially Michael Bolton and Mariah Carey... it's a year that I started collecting CDs...

It was also the year that I knew my then 'serious' boyfriend (not Steven though)... hehehe...

No comments: