Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I could feel junior moving in me...

I've finally discovered the multiple problems I've encountered with Blogger was due to the Internet Explorer... don't know what's wrong with IE... I've entered an entry with all the updates disappeared after I've click publish... so IRRITATED!!!

Anyways, I digressed...yet again... wanted to share the wonderful experience of the little one moving in my tummy... all nicely typed out with lots of fond thoughts of it, and *poof* my entry went blank!!! oops! I still couldnt' get over the problem... alright, resorted to use the Mozilla FireFox browser instead... it's so much more stable...

ok ok... here it is... last evening before I turned in for the night, I could feel little tickles in my tummy it's as if junior was busy learning to give mummy tickles in the tummy... and today, I could feel the little one 'swimming' in my tummy... think the elastic band on my pants was a tad tight and baby might be stifled and uncomfortable so have been actively moving around in my tummy...oops... hope baby is fine...

I marvelled at the little miracle that's growing within me... even though the baby is still inside, it has started to throw me surprises just like his/her brother teehehe... I'm such a blissful mama...

Oh... how I love being a mother... ;) it's joy, fun, pain all roll into one...

7 comments:

Vyvy said...

i really miss the feeling of a little life brewing in me. It's so exciting to feel them move right?! I miss it!

Mama Bliss said...

ya lor ya lor...teehehe... the tinkling tickles is so cute... ;) i think i'll miss it too once the bb is out...

Wenzel 宛仟 said...

I miss that feeling too!! I'm so happy and excited for you!! When are you due??

Jan said...

the feeling of little butterflies fluttering in your tummy....kekeke.....

fannie said...

its the joy! I miss those tickles and somersaults!!!

LZmommy said...

I missed those feeling too... Enjoy these momments!

Mama Bliss said...

heh heh... it's a very surreal and ermm hard to explain kinda feelings right, mummies? teehehe