Friday, March 16, 2007

Am Dreaming of a White MacBook...

I've been waiting and hoping and waiting and hoping... but no signs of the MacBook OS X Leopard in sight yet... sigh... how long more do I have to wait...*neck growing longer by the day*

PCs are driving me nutz... I'm not even spared from my Barebone PC acting up on me and creating problems even though it's only been 7 months ago I've got the PC... and hubby's PC konked on him again... arrgghh... disillusioned...so what do we do? teehehe...

Can't wait to put my hands on the sexy MacBook... ;) can't wait to 'devour' all the 'yummilicious' features... hiaks!~

Take a Sneak Preview of the Mac OS X Leopard...

3 comments:

Vyvy said...

Mac also can crash leh. Just last week my colleague's Mac crashed.

Mama Bliss said...

alamak... die lah like this... no computer system can be trusted already...sigh...

Wenzel 宛仟 said...

Hi Pauline,

I use Mac for years at home and PCs at work. Still prefer Mac, very user-fiendly. :)