Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Montessori - Summary in Brief...

I simply love Youtube... it has practically anything and everything under the sun... and in my search on more information on Montessori, I came across these wonderful videos which I simply cannot don't share...

The videos incorporate a summary of Montessori's methods, and how the prepared environment should be for children... just as what I've read on the books...

Video 1 Maria Montessori
Video 2 Infants to 3 yrs old
Video 3 Early Childhood yrs 3-6 yrs old

*Note: Some of the videos are incomplete, but you'll get the gist of it...

The sound, motion and visual is better than what I could say in a million words... watch it for all those who are keen to learn more about Montessori...

Montessori's methods simply make perfect sense! ;)

No comments: