Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Dainty Little Star is Born...


I was extremely excited to visit my sis-in-law for she's just delivered a sweet little baby girl yesterday...

I can't really remember how it felt to be carrying an infant in my arms... until just now when I was holding little Qiqi... it was surreal... very interesting... she is sleeping so peacefully, it's as if she's saying "heaven may care, I just want to sleep...", she has features of my sis-in-law... so my bro, don't be jealous hor...

She seemed a little dopy though, she hardly drinks any milk... just slept continuosly... ;)

She's such a sweetie, I wanted to squeeze her so badly... so CUUUUUUUTE lor... *big grin*....

2 comments:

Wokking Mum said...

Oooo ... I think she will have very big eyes! Congratulations! ^_^

Mama Bliss said...

Thanks Elaine... ya we think QiQi will have big eyes... she's been so sleepy, I haven't really witness her opening her eyes yet... heh heh