Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Missing in Action...

Sorry for the lack of updates... have been too busy, too tired, too lazy... hahaha think the latter is definitely more accurate of my lack of blog postings...

But you see, I've been really very busy... busy catching the drama "War & Beauty"... every night when the clock strikes 10pm, you'll see me faithfully sitting before the goggle box... I've not been this vigilant with my Montessori assignments though...oops! ahem! Have been wanting to watch this drama since last year but one thing led to another, still I haven't had the chance to watch it till now that it's being screened on national TV. Hubby wants me to stop watching this series, citing that it's very unedifying for the little one who's growing within me... hmmm...

I'm easily exhausted lately... especially in the evenings...think it's the morning sickness I've been experiencing in the evenings...I should perhaps name it "evening sickness" instead... cos it always never fail to occur in the evenings... I just feel so nauseated that I could feel a lump in my throat literally... eeewwww... yet I can't seemed to throw up...sigh... this is agonizing.

Laziness... eh... not really lah... see I used to spend my evenings in front of the 'puter in Tim's room, till I realized that, that was the cause of him not wanting to go to bed early... guess the light from the table lamp, and the sound of my typing on the keyboard kept him wide awake... so I 'sacrificed' my 'puter time, for Tim to find his way to lala land easier...hiaks! okok enough of excuses...

My lack of blog entries -

1) I haven't been taking a lot of Tim's pix recently as I spend most of my time hibernating during the weekends... and/or I'll be doing all the laundry... so that kind of left me with not much time nor energy left to do anything else...

2) Been too busy watching drama

3) Just felt like taking a break from blogging, I suppose... *shrug*

Alrighty, 'nuff of my ramblings... will upload a video and do another blog entry on Tim soon... I haven't been faithfully recording his growth lately... sigh... *guilt-stricken mum*

No comments: