Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It's Darling Timothy's 1st Birthday...officially...

I'm writing this blog entry in the wee hours of 2nd Jan... which is close to the time when Tim was born on 2nd Jan, 2006... no, I didn't specially wait for this hour to write this blog entry... I'm still awake simply because of the 2 panadols I've popped in earlier... where the effects of caffine is kicking in... oops... sorry, I digressed from what I wanted to say...

I just wanted to say... the birthday bash went well... with all the well wishes and supportive family and friends who came to celebrate this significant milestone of Tim's... (will upload the pix in a later blog entry)...

I was just reflecting what has happened the past 12 months a few hours ago, thanking God for everything and especially for the opportunity to be a parent... I wouldn't say it was easy, but the journey was fun-filled, and exciting... peppered with many surprises and many first-times for both hubby and myself... cheers to a more exciting roller-coaster ride in darling Tim's toddler-hood... ;)

Life is unpredictable... but it's definitely more fulfilling when we learn to make the best out of every challenging situation... life is GREAT!!!

CHEERS TO A MORE FULFILLING YEAR 2007!!!

5 comments:

Wenzel 宛仟 said...

Hi hi Tim didi,

hereby together with my mimi, wishing u "fast tall grow up". HaPpY 1sT BiRthDay!!! :)

Wokking Mum said...

Happy Birthday Tim! Congratulations on your promotion to the status of a toddler! ^_^

Mama Bliss said...

teehehe... thank you dear Wenzel... yes yes, I do hope Tim will "fast tall grow up" too hiaks!~

Elaine, YEAH! Tim is officially a toddler already...hahaha

kelly said...

Happy New Year to you and your family and happy birthday to Tim!

Ya, it's not easy to be a parent but I think we feel more fulfilled as a parent.

IMMomsDaughter said...

Happy Belated 1st Birthday to Tim. Waiting for your post and pix on his birthday bash :)