Saturday, December 09, 2006

Reflection...


Tim is now almost 11.5mths old, I still couldn't believe that time has passed by us so swiftly... as I'm typing this blog entry, loads of fond memories of the past 11mths just flood my mind... of all things, I'm just extremely thankful that Tim has been healthy and growing well in spite of a rough beginning where he had to stay in the NICU for the first 7 days of his life... it was tough, but the Lord has been merciful and kind towards us...

Watching him grow day-by-day, gaining new strength, achieving all the milestones that he should, there's really nothing more I could ask for... I'm just grateful that he's made my journey in motherhood so much more meaningful and wonderful... ;)

I love you Timothy...

2 comments:

IMMomsDaughter said...

Yes, kids brings many joy to us mommies. Cannot help but be thankful to God for this awesome "gift" to us :)

Mama Bliss said...

yes indeed... children are God's miracle gifts to us... ;)