Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My New Sony Ericsson K800I


I am sooooooooooo HAPPY!!! Finally, the long awaited time has arrived! My phone plan has reached the 21st month yesterday... and it's been months I've been planning to buy a new phone...have finally ditched the 'dinosaur' Nokia 7610 (got quite a good price for a trade-in consider that the phone model is more than 2yr-old) teehehe... and thanks to my darling!!! this is my Christmas gift!!! yaay yaay yaay...

Few months ago was still planning to buy a N73, then again the feedback about the phone is "long lag time"... not just from my brother but from a friend who's using the phone... so have decided to drop the idea...

And... for the first time in the past 5-6yrs I'm switching to a Sony Ericsson... you see, I've been a 'die-hard' Nokia fan... but after the bad experience I've had with the 7610 (major lag time)...it's ENOUGH!

Anyways, I played and completed a game last night (that's how 'excited' I was about my new toy)... Will need some time to get adjusted to the new features/commands/function keys... it's going to take a while... ;)

5 comments:

MyBabies said...

Wow... Your hubby so sweet to buy this for you.. :)

Mama Bliss said...

teehehe... ya am really grateful to have a sweet hubby... hehehe

IMMomsDaughter said...

Wah, new toy! I am also die hard fan of Nokia having used Ericsson, Siemens, Samsung, I still like Nokialah..heh heh

Mama Bliss said...

hello immomsdaughter... ya Nokia is one of the most user friendly mobile phone features which is why i have been a die-hard fan for years... hehehe... must admit i'm still trying to get use to the K800I but am slowly falling in love with this phone now...cos there's so much i could do with this phone...eg. mobile blog... so so so fun!!! hahaha

Wenzel 宛仟 said...

Nice Phone!! Mummy also bot one for daddy!!