Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Christmas Weekend...

T'was an extremely exhausting and busy weekend for us... as we've been running around Timothy and catching up on loads and loads of laundry this past weekend... due to my pregnancy, I've been feeling very lethargic and easily tired these days... so things at home get done in a very slow manner... and it was a week's overdue of laundry to clear... I can't believe it... we've done more than 6 loads of laundry the past weekend... arrghh... But the heartening thing was... Tim's just simply too adorable for us to leave him alone... teehehe... he sure has kept us (hubby and myself) very very busy at home running around and with him... *dead beat* see his bored face... how could we ever say no to this little chap?
Once out of the play yard, it's 'Action' time... teehehe...

It's his 1st birthday soon... and we've noticed a few more new achievements he's made the past week...
1) He's able to crawl on his knees and not on his tummy... and at an alarming speed... *scary*
2) He's able to point and say 'there' whenever he wants something... everything to him is 'there'
3) He's able to wave goodbye spontaneously without our coaxing or raising his hand for him
4) He's able to understand simple instructions such as
a) Give daddy/mummy the milk bottle
b) Comb daddy's hair
c) Where's Elmo etc

I've also noticed that Tim has really grown so much more than I have imagined... the pictures speak a thousand words...
There's this certain curiosity and cheekiness in Tim that's so endearing...well at least to me... hehe... I am just simply too in love with my son... that even his cheekiness and 'busy-body' is so appealing to me... ;)

3 comments:

Wokking Mum said...

I love Tim's 'bored face' look. So adorable! Yah, how to say no to him.

eastcoastlife said...

Oh Congrats on your akan datang! Take care!

Have a rewarding & Happy New Year!!!

Mama Bliss said...

hihi Elaine, thanks... hehehe...

Hi eastcoastlife... thank you dear!!! You have a wonderful and blessed Yr 2007 too!!!