Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Sick Boy...

Our first encounter of Timothy running high fever... both hb and I were worried sick... Tim's temperature was yo-yo-ing between 37.9 degrees and 38.9 degrees the night of 1st November (wednesday)... and I almost kept a vigil just to keep watch of him the entire night... Was quite a huge challenge trying to feed him the medication; crying, fussing, kicking you name it... he just wasn't up to it to take all those medication... it breaks our heart when we see him crying that way...sigh... (moral of the story is - try hard not to let kids fall sick)... he was drowsy all the way after the medication...so in a way it's good that he gets the much needed rest...

On 2nd November decided that I should just take leave to take care of him myself... thank God, he recovered quickly... by mid-day, his temperature stablized and was up and about running/crawling around the house... boy was I deadbeat!

No comments: