Saturday, November 18, 2006

My Two Darlings...

This morning, while the father & son were asleep...I caught this scene...and thought it's worth capturing... *grin*... I ran to grab my camera and snap! What a heartwarming scene... the two most important persons in my life... sleeping soundly together... *sigh of contentment*Later in the evening, the two kids (big kid & little kid), were playing together...it's their bonding time... it's so much fun watching the both of them... we are in such bliss!!!

4 comments:

MyBabies said...

Such a nice pic of Tim & daddy!

Mama Bliss said...

hehehe.... thanks MyBabies... I think so too... ;P

IMMomsDaughter said...

Such as adorable catch! I like :)

Mama Bliss said...

hi hi immomsdaughter, yeah... i think we can't fabricate such natural scene esp with kids...teehehe