Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Latest Craze...

Last week, a friend passed me a set of TVB Drama VCDs... and that had me and hubby hooked eversince... we've been chasing episode after episode every night (still chasing)... that we have a new pair of 'panda eyes'... oops!

I'd think TVB Drama beats any K-Drama hands-down... I don't know, this is my point-of-view, TVB Drama somehow seems more realistic...while K-Drama is more to fulfil the women's fantasies *shrug*

Alright, back to the TVB Drama - 法证先锋, it's action packed all the way and the story-line is quite intriguing. I like the twist in the various cases and the unexpected ending to each case. I like the casts too... Bobby AuYeung, Frankie Lam, Yoyo Mung...they are really cool!!!

Once started, I can't seem to stop! So thanks to Elaine, for lending it to us... ;)

Here's a synopsis of the drama -
What, When, Where & Who
The story is about a group of crime scene investigators, so called Forensic Heroes. The story is very focused on the crimes, and the methods used to solve the crimes.

Bobby Au Yeung is a senior lab officer, who is very professional, and has great knowledge about everything. He is a walking encyclopedia of the team, who is really good at what he does. At work, Bobby meets senior inspector Yoyo Mung, together, they were able to solve many difficult cases. Frankie Lam plays a medical doctor, who examines the dead bodies. With Frankie's expertises, the team had many success in solving cases...

Main Characters:
Bobby Au Yeung, Yoyo Mung, Frankie Lam, Linda Chung, Florence Kwok

No comments: