Thursday, November 16, 2006

I am glue sniffing...

Think I've not felt this 'high' ever before... the renovation work in the office is taking a toll on everyone... I have a colleague who was ordered immediate home rest due to her pregnancy, while another colleague threw up all her lunch caused by an excessive 'glue sniffing'... and myself, am in an extreme 'high' - floating in the air sensation whole day long... it's really not funny... since the beginning of this week, we've been incubated in a glue 'fragrance' environment... this is what I call INTOXICATED...arrgghh...

I think UHU glue smell so much better than this... Help!!! think I'm hallucinating, getting delirious... and getting into an out of this world trance already... yeee

Can't they even invent glue with no smell??? Oh no I think I'm fainting... *fainted*

2 comments:

Wenzel 宛仟 said...

Oh no....sounds BAD, really BAD!! I think I'll feel giddy if I had too much of tat intoxication too!! Take a few days leave to stay at home ba??? Little Timothy needs U. Takecare :)

Mama Bliss said...

thanks Wenzel dear... ya i was down with a very bad headache and was running a slight fever on Fri evening... popped in 2 panadols and just slept through... really need to take care... thank goodness am feeling better now ;)