Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Brand New Me?

It's been 8 months since I last did anything to my hair (yah... I know, I'm lazy...) therefore it's time I did something to my unruly, unkempt hair!

Decided to go for yet another round of rebonding... (can't even remember how many times have I rebonded my hair...since it was introduced here...). Looking back, I want to thank whoever invented rebonding... otherwise I'll have a perpetual bad hair day all of my life... can hardly even imagine how life was before the technology of rebonding came along... *smile*

After 8 months of messy hair, I decided to take a drastic step...yes!... I decided to have my full-fringe 'chopped' off... funny, the stylist even asked for the last time if I have made up my mind about chopping the full-fringe off... without second thoughts, and without taking a deep breath, confidently, I said "go ahead and cut"... and the heavily layered hair, made my head feel 'lighter' all of a sudden...

I guess it takes a bit of getting use to for myself and people around me (even Timothy took a while to recognize me), to see me with short fringe... hehe... I like the change... I feel younger all of a sudden! *grin*

10 comments:

crazymommy said...

Love your new look and the short fringe really does make you look younger! So pretty! Maybe I should have mine chopped too... :)

Mama Bliss said...

*blush* crazymommy, you make me shy...teehehe

yeah sometimes a new look might just refresh your spirits and make you feel happier ;)

IMMomsDaughter said...

The short fringe always makes one look younger. U do look young but I've not seen earlier pix, so cannot compare. I dare not cut mine as it usually takes some time & effort to grow long.

MyBabies said...

You look good with the fringe :)

Mama Bliss said...

Hi immomsdaughter... ya after having my fringe cut off quite a number of people said that i look younger (just like a student)... my hubby said i look like cleopatra...hahaha... and you are right, for some strange reason the fringe usually takes a longer time to grow...

Hi mybabies... thanks very much for your compliment *blush again* teehehe

The Tay Family said...

hi mamabliss,
nice haircut! where did you do it? you looked even younger now!

kllim5 said...

very nice & stylish haircut!
suits u very much! :)

kllim5 said...

very nice & stylish haircut!
suits u very much! :)

kelly said...

This is the first time I saw your pic..can't compare...but you do look young!:p

Mama Bliss said...

oooh thanks Chloe, Josephine & Kelly... for all your wonderful word of compliments... wow... it's a week I won't forget... ;)