Monday, October 23, 2006

Counting Down to the 1st Birthday Bash...


Wow! I couldn't believe it... it's about 2 months or so that our darling son, Timothy, will turn 1-yr-old!!! To think, I was still preggy last year at this time... *grin*

Tim's 1st Birthday Bash countdown has just begun... was preparing the invite list - felt a certain deja vu... just like when I was preparing for my wedding... the list of invitees came up to be 120+ *faint*... hubby said must CUT-CUT-CUT... too many people already!!! sigh... so to my friends who are reading my blog, please don't 'glare' at me if you are not invited ok... I wanted to but I can't...

So, bottomline now is... invite family, cell group friends and their children + a couple of close friends... that means my invite-list has to be fine-tuned further again...

I have on mind what I'll do with the invitation e-card now... so it's just putting them together and having it sent out once the invite list is ready...
As for venue it's been decided upon... hehe...it's going to be at Noel/Jenny's place... nice little function room by the pool, at where their residence is...

Birthday games/entertainment to keep guests occupied/entertained, planned out... it's going to be fun *smile*
Caterer - we have a couple of options... but will most prob go with our wedding reception caterers (we have 2 to choose from hehe)...

As for birthday cake... well, we'll most likely be getting a simple 2D cake for Tim... will not put that in detail now... keep you in suspense first...heh heh

Guess, we are almost done now, except for the invite list, booking of caterer + ordering of birthday cake...ooooh I'm so excited think my stomach is knotting up... hahaha

No comments: