Saturday, October 21, 2006

Abandon Baby?

Was at Noel/Jenny's place for cell meeting last evening...and there they have with them was baby, 'Janet', who's awaiting for the documentation/paperwork to be done prior to her adoptive parents bringing her home...

I was so drawn to her that I volunteered to carry her for the entire evening (throughout the cell meeting)...I just can't seem to put her down...she's such an angel...so sweet, so adorable, so beautiful... but a certain sadness build up within me, that her natural mother would bear to let her go sigh...

I don't understand why Janet's mum could do that to such a beautiful baby... perhaps I never will be able to comprehend sigh...too many tragedies are happening around us... after witnessing week after week... how many babies come in and out of the Sanctuary House... we realize there're a lot of people/families out there struggling with life at large... who also needed a lot of help...

I was so apt to bring Janet home last night but hb said it wasn't a good idea... sigh... if only she's not adopted, I'll grab her...she's so CUUUUUUTE!!!

SIIIGGHHHHHH.....

1 comment:

Mummy J said...

hehe , now its your turn to get excited! :)

enjoy the process and i'm sure Tim will enjoy the day that mama have specially plan for him! ;)