Monday, October 09, 2006

9th Month Assessment

My darling son, Timothy, is growing very well...and as a new mother, I can't ask for more... he's healthy, he's eating well, growing well, active...lively and happy... I thank the Lord for His mighty blessings of this bundle of joy & love... ;)

Sent Tim to the poly clinic for his 9th month assessment today, and the nurse remembered she gave him his 3rd Hep B shot just 3 months ago... *grin* very sweet and friendly nurse...

Tim is now weighing at 8.6kg, and he's at a height of 77cm (97th percentile! what a tall baby)...head circumference is 45cm.

Big Cheers to a healthy growth!!! ...

(oooh...I'm so looking forward to his 1st birthday bash!)...stay tuned everyone! kekeke

2 comments:

MyBabies said...

Wow! Tim very tall hor! Great to see soo many pics of him :)

Mama Bliss said...

Mybabies...thank u... I'm so in love with my son that his pix are all over my blog teehehehe