Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Up Up & Away....

Yes, am going away again... am headed KL... this time for a 3-day training... awww.... going to miss some more of Tim =( the woes of a working mum... wish I could be a stay-home-mum! sigh...

As I'm typing away, the song in Elaine's blog just keep resounding..."when we're hungry... love will keep us alive...." hehehe...

Anyways... don't think I'll be able to do any blog entries during the 3-day intensive training... so don't miss me too much hor... kekekeke *shy-less* but I'll certainly miss reading all your blogs ... it's become my 'staple' diet of the day already... I mean reading all your blogs... ;) it's so fun...better than watching the soaps of TV... cos it's real live (aka reality show, 'cept these are indeed real and not staged)!

Alrighty, 'nuff of blabbering... gotta get back to work now... till we meet again...cheers my dear blogging friends...

1 comment:

Wenzel 宛仟 said...

Yo aunty Pauline...u takecare n 'enjoy' ur training hor. Rest assured I wun miss u too much wan, wahahaha :)

Treat it as another getaway lah.....hmm...ahem....ya i noe, it's difficult cos it's oni our neighbouring country, Malaysia mah and not somewhere far far out there.