Friday, September 08, 2006

Training - Shopping - Brain Fried - Legache

Wow...what a day... finally we have completed 2 days of training just another half day more and we are well on our way HOME (the world's most popular destination!)... can't wait to go home... I'm thoroughly homesick =(

Shopping was such as huge DISAPPOINTMENT... sigh... we hurried ourselves to Mid-Valley Point with great anticipation of a good shopping spree... but we ended up sigh... bought some local food for my darling, while I got myself a pair of shoes from Vincci, 2 pairs of shorts & 2 t-shirts from FOS (Factory Outlet Shop), and that's about it... *yawn* how disappointing... now I really can't wait to get home... nothing interesting here at all...

Ok now I'm both brain dead from the training and developing a serious tired pair of legs/feet... oh... how I wish I was home...

Nonetheless it was a good experience (I mean the training)... learn quite a bit of new things... hopefully could be applied into my work...

Alrighty! I'll be home for the weekend soon! yaay!~!~!~

No comments: