Friday, September 01, 2006

Random Pix of Timothy


Today we had a social gathering with Steven's former cell group members...and we had a nice time of fellowship and sharing... and I'm very grateful that many of the cell members were very happy to offer their help to carry Timothy...and I'm even more thankful that Tim has been an easy baby to take care of... he didn't fuss, neither did he utter a single sound throughout the whole time... and everyone was very pleased with Tim being such an easy baby to have around... some even encouraged me to have a few more children...*grin*... if God willing, I'd love to have more...

After having Tim, life has taken a different turn and I'm very blessed to be able to have such a wonderful child...who's brought so much joy and laughter to all of us in the family... He is indeed our bundle of JOY!!! ;)

1 comment:

MyBabies said...

Tim looks sooo much like daddy... Love the pics that u took of him.