Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Melbourne Dreamin' (Part 4)

Oooh... before I forget what had happened during our Melbourne trip, here are some more pix...

Day 2 (cont'd) - 5th August, Saturday

We headed Queen Victoria Market to take a quick glimpse... and we caught a very 'professional' busker who played beautiful music out of his Flamingo guitar...that DH refuse to leave... teehehe... we simply love the lifestyle of the Aussies... so carefree and full of zest to lead an arty life... take a glimpse of the Flamingo Guitarist at work...


Then we headed back to the Tavern for a extremely late lunch...by then I was famished and ready to 'swallow a cow'... but of course, I didn't swallow a cow lah... I had the very delicious seafood pasta (it's simply heavenly)... while my darling had a simple burger sandwich... after lunch I really felt completely zombi-fied... so sleepy that I could fall into the lala land any minute (after effects of a sleepless night onboard flight).

That night, we had 'fine' vietnamese cuisine for dinner at Box Hill, together with Elaine and her family...the food was fabulous but the company was better...




No comments: