Thursday, September 07, 2006

Comms Plan Comms Plan Comms Plan....

Comms Plan and more Comms Plan is what we've heard today.... hehe...oh I'm so grateful this training that we are going through is completely different from the one I had last year... at least we don't have to work through the ungodly hours to complete our assignments after an entire day's worth of training...PHEW!!!

The pace is much more manageable and we get to do exercises that are fun and easy to grasp... good brain exercise I must say... hehehe... feel really more "Creative" after this training...

Along our way to the restaurant for dinner earlier, we realised that we (my colleagues and I) have a serious withdrawal syndrome of shopping...*grin*... every shop that we see we were looking out of opportunity of spending $$$ (typical of women?) whatever it is, we are seriously looking forward to tomorrow's night SHOPPING spree yeekekekeke....

Am once again seated in front of the night scene of PJ KL... and I am missing my loved ones dearly... sigh...received an sms message from my DH this morning that just melted my heart... hehehe... *beaming away* I hope I do meet my DH and DS in my dreams tonight... *smile*

Okie doks... am just going to rot before the goggle box (something I haven't done for a long time) and perhaps have another round of nice long conversation with my room mate later...

No comments: