Sunday, September 03, 2006

All About Timothy...

Thanks to Cyndi for handing down this walker... Tim now has a new gadget to keep my sanity in check while he busy himself with this walker...phew...

He's at a phase of making those funny...meaningless faces at us these days... one moment smiling, next moment pouting... and yet another moment BORED... hehehe

Timothy is getting very curious and absolutely inquisitive about everything around him... this was a pix of him 'exploring' my handphone accessory...

Weekend comes and weekend goes... time just slip past us so swiftly... it's a tad difficult to catch our breath...nevertheless, t'was yet another wonderful weekend albeit tiring...

Back into the frenzy of snapping pix of Timothy mindlessly... I'm enjoying it...capturing every moment...and recording it all in this blog just help me to capture the memories... I'm LOVING it!!!

No comments: