Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Melbourne Dreamin' (Part 2)

Day 2 (cont'd)... Finally we found our way to Elaine's place... it's really a wonderfully cosy place tucked nicely and quietly in the neighbourhood of Doncaster... I'm sure you'd agree with me *grin*...Elaine's two darlings are simply delightfully CUTE and FUN! ;) I've cosied up with them quite quickly that morning... and I'm glad they have found me fun to be with too... kekekeke
We had a quick breakfast at Elaine's place...settled down a little bit and we prepared ourselves to hit down town again... loads to do for that day... ;)






5 comments:

Mommy J said...

strange. my post didn't get thru.

repost.


"lovely pics of the 'mei hua'
they are so beautiful!
amazing what four seasons can do!
how we wish we have four seasons here in SG!
*dreaming*...

Mama Bliss said...

ya i think this blogger beta has some glitch or something...

anyways, ya lor ya lor...i wish we had 4 seasons here... the flowers are soooooooooo PRETTEEEEE hehehehe

Elaine said...

thanks Pauline for featuring my kids. I love the digiscraps effects!!!

Mama Bliss said...

hehe Elaine...those are done from ppt... cool eh... didn't realize i could also scrapbk using just ppt... ;)

ElaineC said...

Your friend, Elaine's kids are very good looking!