Sunday, August 27, 2006

Exhausting Weekend...

It's yet another exhausting weekend... so many things to do, so little time and so little energy... wish I could have bountiful load of energy...and maybe a 48hrs day on every saturday & sunday?...

Visit to Dr Tan again... as my insulin supply is running low... the routine visit to my mum's for lunch... housework (LAUNDRY! again)... running around Timothy (at his 'beck & call' literally)... trying hard to complete my assignment for the month's quota... then it's church service, sunday school, more running around Timothy... I'm deadbeat! Somebody give me an extra boost of energy, PLEASE!

But I'm thankful... for my loving hubby who dutifully helped me in every step of my exhausting weekend... he ferried me to Dr Tan's, join me at my mum's for lunch (even though he's also poofed-out)... helped me hung up all the laundry... and took turns with me to be at Timothy's beck & call... complete half of my assignment (erm or should I say, 3/4 of my assignments cos I was having writer's block constantly)... flood me with loads of kisses & cuddlies to drag me out of bed to go church... and more running around Timothy with me... teehehehe....
Thank you, darling...for EVERYTHING!!! *Muaks*

No comments: