Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Back To Reality...

Was back to Singapore, since Sunday midnight... 9 days just flew past us at a blink of an eyelid... *hoof* and it's back to reality...

First thing I did when we stepped into the house at approximately 1am... was to do LAUNDRY... cannot imagine... so much laundry to do...oh boy! did about 4 loads of laundry since we got back... and I have one more load to do tomorrow...UNBELIEVABLE!!! There are only 3 of us at home and I remembered clearly that I've done most of the laundry before we left for the trip...am baffled...and begin to wonder if we change like 5 times a day or something... still cannot believe it.

Anyways, first thing Monday morning we did was - BRING TIM BACK HOME!!! Ooooh how very much we missed him... he's such a darling... never will we dump him at home and go for holiday without him again! We have like, 700+ pix from the trip to sort out... gosh... I don't know how am I going to squeeze time for that...especially I'm in the midst of rushing to complete my 2 assignments by 29th Aug arrgghhh...that's like 2 wks from now!!! HELP!!! (aftermath of backlog)...

Will definitely upload those pix as soon as they are all sorted out in order by date... so much to update about our trip too... my heart, mind and soul is still definitely in Melbourne cos I'm constantly checking the time and think to myself what time is it in Melbourne now... even my handphone's time hasn't switched back to local time automatically by the telco operator... hahaha I'm obsessed!

Alrighty, gotta hit the books now... ta for now!

No comments: