Sunday, July 09, 2006

Scrapbooking Fun!


Have signed myself up for 4 lessons over 4 saturdays of Scrapbook classes at Laine's Papeterie... funny how I've became my ex-client's customer now... teehehehe...

Anyways, I've signed up for Scrapbook Design & You (in short they call it SDU, not what you are thinking ok...heh heh...scrapbook is a serious business in the US you know... ;P ) and this is what have been covered over the 2 Saturdays -
1) Basic Module 3 - Colours and Punches (shape punches are the most economical way of decoration, I feel, yet it can turn out quite nice)
2) Basic Module 4 - Stickers and Layout (didn't realise we could have so many creative methods of using stickers...it's amazing!)
And I've just completed a page of scrapbook after the 2 lessons...hehehe felt a great sense of satisfaction...I simply love scrapbooking!!!

Next 2 Saturdays we'll cover -
3) Master Module 1 - Patterned Paper
4) Master Module 2 - Embellishment Savvy

8 comments:

Keepsaker said...

Hi,

I've been reading up at parentsgalore regular and happened to read ur messages and found your blog here. I am also keen in scrapbookng and have bought alot of scrapbooking stuff since more than 1year ago but yet to get it kick start!

May I know where exactly you go for the lessons? How much you pay?

Keepsaker said...

Can leave me your reply at my blog at keepsaker.blogspot.com if you dun mind? many thks in advance!!

Mama Bliss said...

Hi Keepsaker, for some strange reasons I received an error message telling me that there's no such blog address, when I try to access your blog... hopefully you'll be able to see this message here...

I took up the classes at Laine's Papeterie that's located at Wheelock Place. The course I've signed up is licensed by SDU and it's for a cost of $270 (before discount).

LP hold many other classes that's on a once-off arrangements that will cost approx $38+ depending which one you sign up for.

I've been doing scrapbook for a while now but haven't been formally 'trained' so-to-speak, so it's an eye opener after attending the class.

If you like, we could exchange resources as I've A LOT stocked up at home too and haven't been using them all up either... was hoping to form a scrapbook group just for fun... teehehehe let me know if you'd be keen to scrapbook with me sometime... ;)

B@bYh|r0Sh| said...

hahahaha....
Mamabiss, soon you can teach me how to do scrapbooking!!

Mama Bliss said...

hello, don't like that say lah...we exchange ideas ok... I'll be glad to scrapbook with you too Irene... ;) one of these days, I can open my place up for scrapbook mummies!~!~!~ and have a nice scrapping time...teehehehe

B@bYh|r0Sh| said...

*thumbs up* BUT, i only digital scrap leh.... Cheaper.... I cheapskate lah!!

crazymommy said...

Ya, its a In-thing here in US... too bad i am not a patient type, so i am not going to start scrapbooking any time soon but would love to see your "products" though. Remember to post some pix up when u r done with your project, ok. :)

Mama Bliss said...

hello Irene, no worries lah, I can share my stuff with u... u just need to get started and it's quite easy to get hook... hiaks~

Hihi Crazymommy...thanks for dropping by my blog, while I've been reading your blog regularly I hvn't quite intro myself to u previously... hehe... yeah! I'll definitely post some of what I've done... in fact I've done quite a bit of handmade cards scrapbook style haven't posted them...I just might do it one of these days ;)
Nikita is a gem...she's simply adorable!