Wednesday, June 28, 2006

When Tim is Asleep-ing...


One of the many treasured moments I have with Tim is when I watch him sleep... it's something I enjoy doing since his birth... watching him sleeping soundly and peacefully. In complete bliss, absolutely oblivious to what's happening around..."heaven may care just let me SLEEP"...

Many thoughts will run through my mind as I watch him sleep... When will he start calling me 'mummy', when will he start walking/running... when will he grow up? What will he be like... and then my heart is filled with gratitude that God has blessed me with Tim... I can't help but smile and just let out a sigh of happiness... and Nora Jones' song will resonate in my mind... *grin* (I know this song is completely irrelevant to me watching Tim sleep, but it's the mood/feel that this song gives me)...

Oh how I love motherhood... it's a lot of pain, a lot of tears sometimes, but at the end of the day, it's all well worth it... while it's a lot of responsibilities too, then again, it's made me more tolerant/patient about certain things and with certain people teehehehe and it's also made me less critical of other parents who are unable to control their kids' crying in public places... ;P

No comments: