Saturday, June 03, 2006

Timothy's Day Out (II)

(don't know what's wrong with Blogger, it's driving me crazy just to load a few pix....) Anyways, here's a continuation on Tim's day out today...

Darling and I stole a breather while Tim's taking his nap... see our happy and relief faces... hehehe... afterwhich, DH, went for the 10mins haircut and that left me with Tim alone to just to window shop around... found our way to the Baby's room...WOW... it was a very very nice place and conducive... they even have 5 changing stations and 2 nursing rooms... ideal for mummies and kids...

I noticed Tim was simply intrigued by the wall paper... notice he's staring at the wall paper intently... *grin*...oh also, I only realised that the colour of his bodysuit blends in very well with the bed after I've changed him up... ;P

That marks our last station in Tim's day out... after changing him, DH, was also done with his haircut and then it was home-sweet-home... nice! Will do more outings with Tim from now on... he simply love to go gai-gai... teehehehe

No comments: