Tuesday, June 13, 2006

small - BOSS


Timothy's new milestone - he's learnt to flip up and down and up and down and up and down...he's simply unstoppable! *faint* It's a BIG challenge for me to change his diaper and his clothes everyday now... well, it's a good problem as I can see...hehehe... BIG thanks to God, Tim's been growing right according to 'schedule'... ;)

Oh noticed what his bodysuit reads? hehehe..."I may be small, but I'm the BOSS!"... the boss he is indeed... his little fuss and cry, will send us adults all at his beck and call... hahaha

credit goes to my niece for getting him the cute little bodysuit... ;)

3 comments:

momoko said...

haha your challenge finally arrives. once they start flipping, they dont stop!

Mama Bliss said...

Momoko, hahaha ya man I headache already... *faint*

www.idobaby.com said...

Hi, you are invited to www.idobaby.com .
Singapore Largest Parenting Website