Saturday, June 17, 2006

Parenting Workshop Galore


Have been pretty busy these couple of weekends... was at a Story Telling workshop last Saturday afternoon, followed by an Education workshop in the evening... The past two days (ie. Thu/Fri) was at another parenting workshop - Value Your Children...

I think I have a serious information overload now *faint*... Nevertheless, I've enjoyed myself thoroughly... meeting other parents and bagged myself loads of parenting info ;) Nothing beats being prepared...afterall, our children are our responsibility, if we don't bring them up with proper guidance and care, who would right? hehehehe

2 comments:

The Tay Family said...

Hi Hi,
mind if I ask where did you attend the workshops? Sounds very informative!

Mama Bliss said...

hello... yeah they are very very interesting... ;) the one I attended last week was held at the church I attend...

I'll share more details in my blog later...remember to tune in ok...