Saturday, April 22, 2006

Teething Period

Teething Period...

Tim has been drooling and babbling a lot more recently...I'm really quite hearten that Tim has been growing progressively well... thank God for His love towards our child...

If there's one thing I miss most now that I'm back to work, it's certainly the simple pleasure of spending the entire day with Tim...watch him sleep, feed him, bathe him, changing his diapers, reading stories to him, playing with him... sigh... the dilemma of a working mother... on one hand I do have the desire to be a stay-home-mum, but there's also the sacrifice of being able to provide more for my child, for myself and for my family.... am I really ready? I'm not sure even... will let God lead the way... =)

Here's some pix I've taken of Tim, these two days (Friday & Saturday)...really miss those days where I could snap pix of Tim, mindlessly...watching him grow and witnessing all his milestones...oh well, we'll see, one step at a time now...

2 comments:

klllim5 said...

Timothy is really blessed with a set of black hair!
have u ever shaved him ?

Mama Bliss said...

hehehe... i've not shaved him...can't bear that nice headful of dark hair... only sent him for a trim...he needs another trim now... his hair grows really fast ;)