Saturday, April 29, 2006

Favourite Waste of Time

A super duper 'favourite' waste of time questionaire

Grab the book nearest to you and turn to pg 18, line 4.
…figure in the creation story. The apostle John tells us that the Son was…

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
touched a webcam

What was the last thing you watched on TV?
Ch 8 – 9pm Drama

Without looking, guess what the time is.
10:10pm

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
10:20pm

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My husband moving a plastic bag

When did you last step outside?
ermm… at 6:20pm

Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
updating my blog

What are you wearing?
Giordano t-shirt with shorts

Did you dream last night?
can’t remember…

When did you last laugh?
This afternoon while Constance was at my place.

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
’Help Your Baby Learn’ chart

Seen anything weird lately?
Hot air balloon that serves like an elevator???

What do you think of this quiz?
Favourite waste of time…

What is the last film you saw?
I Not Stupid Too

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Property investments

Tell me something about you I don't know.
I’m warm blooded

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
That there’ll be more forgiveness and love…

Do you like to dance?
used to but now too old to move my butt…

George W Bush..
I don’t really care…

Imagine your first child is a girl. What would you call her?
Genevieve

Imagine your first child is a boy. What would you call him?
Don’t have to imagine I already have a baby boy, Timothy

Wld you ever consider living abroad?
Why not?

What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Well done, good and faithful servant…

3 people who must do this in their blogs
no lah, don’t want to be sued for spamming

No comments: