Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Dinner Date

DINNER DATE...

It's been a while since I last had a dinner date with Steven - quietly just the two of us - one thing I've learnt from the book 'His Needs, Her Needs' was to spend some quality time with each other...catching up with each other's lives and to keep the fire burning in our marriage...

Wanted to catch a movie as we've got a pair of complimentary tickets to watch any movie of our choice at the New Cathay Theatre... but I figured, a dinner date is better than a movie date. For we are able to chat and enjoy each other's company... (we'll be focusing on the movie rather than each other if we go to the theatre)

So my very sweet husband brought me to the Tao's restaurant at Paradiz Centre to feast on a seven course dinner... the food is simply yummilicious!!! Don't take my word for it, just check it out...



No comments: