Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Happiest Baby On The Block

How to make your baby the Happiest Baby On The Block? I've picked up great tips from Dr Harvey Karp that worked wonders in calming Timothy...

Timothy has been acting up again since Monday... it's really exhausting carrying him the entire day... then Dr Harvey Karp's "The Happiest Baby On The Block" was called to mind... the frenzy of caring for Timothy must have fuzzied my memory about the methods... I was introduced to Dr Harvey Karp's methods of calming babies since I was expecting...

Out of desperation I decided to just put Dr Harvey Karp's 5S into practice... and voila...it was like magic! My baby just fall asleep immediately - don't take my word for it, just look at Timothy, how comfortably asleep he is...















Thank God for such experts! Here's how the book & video look like...












For those who wish to learn more about the product do check out this website http://www.thehappiestbaby.com/default.asp

I noticed the video is on sale in the Novena Square's MPH, when I was there last week. Not sure if it's available in other bookstores... I got my video and book directly from the USA.

*Disclaimer - Am not an agent of Dr Harvey Karp, neither am I paid any commission for sharing this information here on my blog... just thought the methods worked wonders on my baby and a few other friends' babies; it might be useful to you too...

No comments: